Lake Mayfield Resort and Marina is the gateway to fantastic outdoor adventures in Southwestern Washington.
Fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, bird watching and off road adventures are all available near the resort. We can provide you with information to get you started on your adventure.
What you do, and how much fun you have is only limited by your imagination.
Need a suggestion on what to do, where to go, or what to see? Just ask any of our friendly staff, and we will point you in the right direction.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS AND SERVICES
- DeGoede Bulb Farm & Gardens- Located on hwy 12 (5.5 Miles from the Resort) only a 10 min drive. A fourth Generation of flower growers boasts beautiful fields of seasonal bulbs, and plants. You can f ind an array of gifts, hanging baskets, and seasonal plants in their gift store. Address: 409 Mossyrock Rd W. Mossyrock, WA. 98564. Ph# 360-983-9000
- The Boat Doc- Located just west of DeGoede Bulb Farm is Rick & Brad whom can help with your Marine Repairs. Address: 413 Mossyrock Rd W. Mossyrock, WA. 98564. Ph# 360-983-8000
- Fish Country- Located on Hwy 12 (8.5 Miles from the Resort) only a 14 min drive. Get your fishing/hunting licenses here, all your fishing goods, and guided trips. Address: 2210 US Hwy. 12 Ethel, WA. 98542 Ph# 985-2090
- Centralia Outlet Mall- Located on 1-5 Exit 82 Information center: 1301 Lum Rd. Centralia, WA. 98531 Ph#360-736-3900 centraliafactoryoutlet.com
- MT. St. Helens- Monument Headquarters: 360-449-7800 Visitor Center: Johnson Ridge Observatory 21500 Spirit Lk Highway Toutle, WA. 98649 Ph#360-274-2140 Open May- Oct lOam- 6pm 7 days a week MT. St Helens -Visitor Center@ Sea Quest State Park 3029 Spirit Lk Highway Silver Lake, WA. 98645 Ph# 360-274-0962 www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/mshnvm
- MT. Rainer- National Park 55210 238th Ave East Ashford, WA. 98204 Ph#360-569-2211 www.nps.gov/mora/index.htm
- Goat Ridge Loop- On Hwy 12 head East roughly 47 miles near milepost 128, turn right on FR 21. Drive 13.5 miles, then turn left on FR 2150. Turn right at the next two forks to the trailhead. The full loop is 13.8 miles.
- Mossyrock Cross- Located just beyond the chapel you will find the trail head to the Mossyrock Cross. The trail consists of many switchbacks with 14 stations along the way. Follow the directions to Degoede Bulb Farm. Turn Left at the “T”. You will see a road that passes under highway 12 that will take you back to the chapel.