Looking for a place where your pet is always welcome? If you’re like most pet-owners, your pets are a part of the family, and leaving them behind when traveling can be a traumatic experience. Luckily, at Lake Mayfield Resort & Marina, we understand this and have a number of pet-friendly rooms throughout the resort.
Please be respectful of our other guests and clean up after your pet both inside the room and the Resort. Please contact us if you have any questions about our pet policy.
To keep all our guests happy, including those not traveling with four-legged friends, some restrictions apply.
If you are interested in having your pet stay with you on property, each guest must sign a pet release form at check-in.)
As a registered hotel guest who wishes to have my-house trained pet in my sleeping room, I agree to the following:
Standard Pet Policies and Guidelines of Lake Mayfield Resort & Marina
- Pets weighing less than 75 pounds are welcome. No farm animals allowed.
- A maximum of two (2) pets may reside in one room/suite at any time.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon
- A Pet Policy Letter will be presented at the time of check-in, a $25 non-refundable fee will be charged
to the guest’s account.
- Pets are not allowed in the Great Hall, in any food and beverage outlets or swim area.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest suite.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the Resort at all times.
- Housekeeping Service-the pet must be removed from the suite prior to housekeeping service or other
arrangements must be made with Resort management.
- Please do not allow pets on or in resort beds or furniture. Do not use Resort towels to clean or dry your
pet. You will be responsible for any repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged and/or
personal injuries resulting from your pet.
- Please understand that an employee of Lake Mayfield Resort & Marina will inspect your room upon
departure from the Resort and assess the room for any damage.
- Neither Lake Mayfield Resort & Marina nor any of its employees shall be responsible for the safety or
well-being of your pet.
- Pet owners agree not to leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay.
- If your pet is unruly, ignored or given abusive care you will be asked to leave without refund.
- On or around July 4th the neighborhood may have a fireworks display. Please ask the resort for
updated information to ensure your pet is happy during your stay.
If you are interested in Doggie Daycare it is available with advanced reservations at Timberland Veterinary
Hospital. They are located at 2150 U.S. 12 Ethel, WA 98542 (360) 985-2700) NOTE: Please contact
Timberland Veterinary Hospital to verify vaccination requirements. http://timberlandvet.com
For dog boarding and kennels, try Teresa Buffington at Country Road Kennels. They are located at 166 Kennedy Rd. Onalaska, WA 98570. Their contact info is 360-269-5536 and more information is available on their website at http://country-road-kennels.com